Sock Monkey Baby Shower

I’m a bit of a sucker for anything sock monkey related, so when I saw this baby shower I was so excited to share it with you! This event was hosted, planned, and designed by Elizabeth Seaton of Posh Paperie in honor of fellow Posh Paperie designer Karrie Pyke, with photos by Jackie Wonders Photography. There are so many adorable sock monkeys making appearances in so many cute details! You’ll find them adorning the treat bags, gift tags, game cards, accompanying the gifts, on the candy labels, favor tags, and, of course, where else but hanging from the chandelier.

Posh Paperie did such an incredible job designing and hand crafting the fantastic paper goods! The event design is pitch perfect — such a great pairing of vintage and modern. The red and brown color palette works so well along with the stripes, polka dots, and argyle (so clever for a sock monkey theme). Every last detail is accounted for, from the polka dotted balloons all the way down to the striped straws. To see more photos, check out the gallery by clicking the button at the bottom of this post.

Photography: Jackie Wonders Photography
Paper Goods & Event Design: Posh Paperie
Cupcakes: CAKE

POSTED IN: Baby Showers

Comments

Irja says:

SO cute!! I want this to be my baby shower theme! Gorgeously photographed too.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Posh Paperie and Marit Hanson, ontobaby. ontobaby said: Crazy cute sock monkey baby shower by @poshpaperie and @jackiewonders http://ow.ly/42OIU [...]

this is TOO CUTE!!! i just love that’s not the typical girlie style shower. awesomeness!!!

Adrienne says:

I can’t get enough of this!

Lindsy Hines says:

Elizabeth you are so talented and so creative! I too love that it’s not super girly and fits Karrie’s personality and style so perfectly!
    Glad you guys had a wonderful time celebrating Frankie and Karrie!

Chanelle Cadwell says:

This theme is ADORABLE! I love it so much. Had I known the sex of my baby at the time of the shower, this would have been my choice for sure!

Kara K says:

So cute… I was just wondering where to find the glass cups you used?

Jenni says:

I LOVED this party and all its fab details. I loved it so much in fact that I posted a link to it on my blog as some fab inspiration I’ve been drooling over lately.

Awwwh, I love Karrie! It makes me so happy to see her sister in law treating her to such an awesome baby shower!

Brenda says:

Can I order the sock monkey bags somewhere? They are so adorable. If so can you please tell me where. We are having a sock monkey shower.

Darlania says:

I would love to order to sock monkey bags, as well. Could you please send order information?

The sock monkey bags were created by Posh Paperie: http://www.poshpaperie.com/

Ginny says:

could you please share wear you purchased the mason jars, staws, wrapping paper, ballons and other other info you can share

[...] Sock Monkey Birthday Party Invitations by The Opened Envelope; Images from On to Baby  [...]

Jacquelyn Grace says:

This is adorable, down to every last detail. I’m having a sock monkey birthday party for my sons 1st birthday. I MUST have the argyle wrapping paper, where can I purchase a few sheets?

Stacey says:

I am looking for some sock monkey wrapping paper and can’t find any. I love the argyle wrapping paper in these pictures. Where did you find it?

Shelby says:

I hope my mom has another baby! I’m throwing her a baby shower, but i’ve already started on the owl theme. :( she loves sock monkeys!!

[...] Love this sock monkey theme with it’s punches of bright red, touch of vintage charm and bunting for room [...]

Delinda Jenkins says:

Where did you go to get the game finish mommey phrase with the sock monkey?

Nora McKinley says:

I would like to order the invitations for a baby shower we are having for my daughter’s first baby.
    Please advise if they are available.
    Thanks very much,
    Nora McKinley
    224-515-6108

Hi, Nora! :) Get in touch with Posh Paperie, who made the invitations. Their website is http://www.poshpaperie.com and is linked in the post and the credits.