Dreamy & Sophisticated Nursery

Little Lucy is one lucky baby! Her parents Jill and Jeff designed and planned this space for her with incredible thought, care, and attention to detail. The beautiful photos are from Amy Ro Photography. I love how delicate and light the whole space feels! The pale blue and white color palette paired with the whimsical decor make it all lighter than air. This is also the type of design that will work for Lucy as she gets older. See more great detail and room shots of this nursery by clicking the gallery link at the bottom of the post.

Photography: Amy Ro Photography

Comments

Erika LaRocca says:

Hi! I LOVE this nursery! What color paint did you use for the wall color? Also, where did you buy the bedding?

Thank you so much!

Brandy says:

Love that vanity + the color. What a calming room!

Rebecca Sehn says:

Just lovely!

Kristen says:

If that vanity was a home job – do you remember the colour you used? Your room is beautiful.

Jess says:

LOVE your new adventure wedding chicks :) I am only just a newly wed but its fun to get inspiration now anyways. Thanks for sharing such beauty.

Colleen Kemp says:

SO sweet and beautiful!

Lucy says:

Beautiful nursery. This makes me want to redo my own.

The photographer did a great job capturing all the details of the room, too.

[...] saw this over on On to Baby and just had to share. Although it will be a few years before I have a little one, I’d like [...]

This is a gorgeous nursery! It is so calm and serene!

katie says:

i am absolutely in LOVE with this nursery!! I love the etsy shoppe (and pottery barn??) vintage-y touches throughout! I’m going to have to make this happen in my babies room! LOVE it!!

Jeff says:

Thank you all for the nice comments! Hopefully Lucy loves the room as much as we do! :)

@Erika – The wall paint is Serena & Lily “Pool”. The bedding is Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic.

@Kristen – The vanity was from VintageChicFurniture on Etsy, not sure of the color… according to the listing it is some sort of aqua, robins egg blue, or light turquoise.

WhoWhatLogos says:

Too cute…we love the sweet touches on the wall!

kristina says:

Where did you find that “mommy loves you” pillow? It’s adorable!

cassie says:

love this nursery! where is the wire photo clip bird cage from?

This is seriously one of the most amazing nurseries I’ve EVER seen. I want this to be MY room! lol.

I know Lucy will ADORE it! Thanks for sharing!

Meagan says:

I am so in love with the nursery! The color is just beautiful and I love, love, love the DREAM sign! Great job and I know your little girl will be thrilled to sleep very well in there! :)

Patti Lopez says:

I just LOVE this nursery! I am painting my room a very similar color called “BLANKET” by Valspar from Lowe’s. Gorgeous color! Everything about this room is perfect!

HymanRoth says:

I really love this nursery! There are many aspects that I’m using as inspiration in my own nursery. Love it. Great job!

[...] they feature cute, inspiring nurseries.  Such as this one, featured here. [...]

Barbara says:

Hi! What color paint is on the walls and who makes it??
    Thanks!

Hi Barbara, the wall paint is Serena & Lily “Pool”.

Melanie says:

Thanks for sharing, I adore this nursery it is so beautiful. If you don’t mind sharing one more little thing I would love love to know where you got the rabbit wall stickers as they are so pretty and subtle. Thank you so much, Melanie

[...] Baby Gear; 3. Design Dazzle; 4. On to Baby; 5. We Heart It; 6. Lay Baby Lay; 7. Project Nursery; 8. Home Trend Design; 9. Ohdeedoh; 10. [...]

Valerie says:

What a lovely room! I would love to know where you got the DREAM banner! :)

Megan Wright says:

I love, love the crib. Where did you get it?!

Tammy says:

Beautiful room!
    Where did you purchase the dream garland?

Thanks,
    Tammy

Christine says:

Where did you get the area rug? Beautiful nursery!!! :)

[...] Its Great to be Home, 2. Onto Baby, 3. birds have [...]

[...] am a huge fan of clean, open, light and airy spaces. Lucy’s nursery found at On To Baby, designed entirely by Lucy’s parents and beautifully photographed by Amy Ro, is a perfect example [...]

Jennifer says:

This is gorgeous!! I was wondering where you got the tall wire basket thing? (hamper maybe) I absolutely love it, along with all of the other small, vintag-y touches you added. It’s awesome!!

Kally says:

I love the chandelier! I am looking for something similar, where did you find this chandelier??? Beautiful nursery!!

Melissa says:

Curious- Who did your shutters?

Lindsay says:

I love the crib! Where is it from?

[...] Source: ontobaby.com via Veronique on Pinterest   [...]

Love your nursery. Where did you buy the rocking horse and mommy pillow? I am expecting my frist grandson and would love to buy these for mommy and baby. Thanks

Jackie says:

PLEASEEE let me know where they got the round hamper with wheels? i absolutely looooove it!!! Please respond (: thank you

Becca says:

Love this nursery! Where did you get the chair from and is it a glider?

[...] To add more color and even more meaning to this dreamy nursery, we’d choose either the My City personalized growth chart or My Favorites personalized growth chart. (Image courtesy of On to Baby blog) [...]

Marrianne says:

Could you please tell me where the rug is from?

[...] one / two / three / four / [...]