Lady Bug Birthday party

How adorable is this lady bug themed birthday party for Presley? Her mom designed this party with lots of love and attention to detail, all captured by Grethel Van Epps Photography. Lady bugs can be found throughout the decor, the food, and even the guest’s of honor special lady bug outfit. A few of my favorite touches are the lady bug custom cake and the fun bug catcher nets! Another is the grass that has been cleverly used to stage the favor table and other special spots. You can see more great photos by Grethel Van Epps Photography from this cute party by clicking the gallery link at the bottom of this post.

Photography: Grethel Van Epps Photography
Cupcake toppers, decor: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepaperkingdom
Ladybug Toppers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetTashie
Party Hat: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshinedaydream4u

POSTED IN: First Parties

Comments

What a stunning idea! The attention to detail is just amazing and such a good theme! The photography really captures the love that has gone into this and will be amazing for little one to look back on!

Kelsey says:

This is adorable! I love all the details – I think it’s great they hired a photographer to capture this party. Then all they have to do is watch their baby enjoy it!

[...] March 23, 2011 by Vanessa Ladybugs! It’s a winter storm here today so I needed to post some spring items to remind me that this horrible winter is almost, let’s hope, gone! How cute is this birthday party!? For more photos go to On to Baby. [...]

[...] did an awesome job with the decorations of the party.. that my photographs were even featured in On To Baby!.. if you haven’t been to that blog go check it out.. so good for ideas and pretty baby [...]

brenda says:

Where did you get your birthday banner (with her picture etc.) I LOVE the way you have done this! not too over-the-top, classy looking, and still a kid favorite! Also, what are those black and red balls (candy, licorice candy perhaps???) and just out of curiosity what goodies did you put in the boxes for favors? sorry so many questions – it’s just hard to find a party well-done, and i LOVE your choices :D

Pattie says:

Hello where did you get your grass from? for the food deco?

Pattie says:

and also the favor boxes are fab ! where are those from?

Diana says:

Hello. THIS IS GOREGEOUS. My son’s bug party is next month and I wanted to know where did you get her ladybug wings from, and do you think I can make them? Also where did you find the grass? Thanks!

Helene says:

This is absolutely stunning ideas! Its exactly what I was looking for!!!

Liria Huber says:

I was wondering where you found the artificial grass??

jodi says:

I love your banners with the picture. Could you please let me know where you got those. I am having a ladybug party for my baby girl and those would be perfect!

Leslie says:

Where did you find the red “bug” nets?

What a gorgeous party. I love the bite sized lady bug crackers with the tomatoes and olives….how very clever! The grass is also such a nice touch to the display, works perfectly :-)

Vicki Stegall says:

Where did you find the grass??

Becky says:

Where did you find the grass?

diana says:

Hi! Great looking party! Where did you get that adorable onesie?
    Thanks

salma awad says:

contact me urgent please I need the theme of lady bird party