Bronson’s Navy Blue Nursery

On to Baby member Kristine Atienza Photography sent over this sweet newborn and nursery shoot. The color palette in this navy blue nursery, accented with crisp white, is so bold! The graphic print on the bumper is perfect for this room. While pregnant, Bronson’s mom called him “little bear”. The nickname stuck and became his middle name! So here you’ll find lots of bears, along with the initial B representing his first, last, and middle name. We love when, in addition to the nursery, we get a chance to show you the little one who belongs there as well as his family. These newborn and family shots by Kristine Atienza Photography are just so precious! See more photos in the gallery with the link at the bottom of this post.

2011 On to Baby Member
Photography: Kristine Atienza Photography

POSTED IN: Newborns & Infants, Real Nurseries

Comments

Thank you for featuring Bronson’s nursery and session!! You ladies are awesome!

Anne-Marie says:

Wow. So so sweet. Love it.

Lori Jensen says:

Beautiful pictures, beautiful nursery, beautiful Baby!

Jalyn Barnard says:

love, love, love it all!

Amy Bruno says:

Thank you so much for featuring our nursery and our baby boy :). We feel honored!! Kristine did an amazing job with the photography.

Vaneesha Pause says:

LOVE this nursery! Can you please share where you found the bedding? What color paint you used? LOVE!

Emily Chartrey says:

What an ADORABLE nursery!!!! Great colors & theme… Lil Bronson is sooooo precious!

Lovely nursery, and what a cute little guy. I love the fetal pose.

nancy tavares says:

Congrats Amy and Vince!!!! Love the nursery, you did a fantastic job and I loved being able to see the things in his room that I made, always fun to see where the finished item ends up….good job Amy:} Can’t wait to meet Bronson!!!

Paula says:

I am just falling in love with every picture in your nursery and maternity sections. They are both beautiful and inspirational!

I have one question, what program (or how do you) put the photographs in these wonderful storybook style presentations? I take professional photographs and would really like to do this as well.

I appreciate your advise on this!

Thank you and congratulations on a wonderful resource of LOVE!

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I just layout the photos in Photoshop to create the collages. It is pretty straightforward! :)

[...] How can you go wrong with a blue and white nursery, so bold and clean.  I love the modern feel in the bedding and pops of color on the walls, shelving, and pillows.  Yes, this nursery is all boy but try adding in a hot pink and a pale yellow.  Some soft floral designs and it’s perfect for any little girl.  Check out more of the details at On to Baby. [...]

Kristen Duke says:

I’d also love to find out the shade of blue on the walls!!!

Caroline says:

Found this on pintrest! I love the color scheme in the nursery! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jodi says:

Beautiful! What color/brand of paint is on the walls? And where did you find the adorable bedding? I love this nursery!!!

Angie says:

LOVE this room!! Thanks for sharing it. What color and brand of blue did you use on the walls? I really want to do this, and want it to turn out perfect like yours ;) and you baby is precious. Makes me excited for a boy now ;)

Amy Hu says:

will you share the color paint you used on the walls and also whee you found your crib bedding. Looks amazing!!! xox Amy