Pink & Gray Baby Shower

Pink and gray is one of our favorite combinations and we are loving this Pretty in Pink baby shower held in honor of photographer Angela Smith of Angela Mae Photography. Angela’s friends and family went above and beyond to create this special day for her. They designed this shower to match her “girly girl” nature. Everything was handmade, from the food and drink labels, to the beautiful cake and cake pops. There are so many feminine, lovely details! See more from this pretty shower by visiting the full gallery.

Photography: Angela Mae Photography
Labels: DIY using Microsoft Publish (unfortunately not available for download or purchase, sorry!)

POSTED IN: Baby Showers

Comments

Cute! Love the colors! Just makes you want to smile!

kathleen says:

I love the teal dress she’s wearing! Does anyone know where it’s from?

nicole says:

Kathleen…there is one very similar to it at JCPenney’s. The only difference is it is not a maternity dress. Also came in bright orange.

Kristin says:

I got a dress super similar to that at forever 21 not too long ago. It’s not maternity either, but it’s super comfy :)

Ashley says:

I love all of the tags. If I could have the designer, I would be very appreciative!

Lily says:

I just love everything! So creative! I just love all the printables, candy bar tags, water bottles tags etc… Could you please tell me where I can have them made please.. :)

Melissa says:

Love love LOOOVE this shower! Great attention to details! I’m planning a shower right now and definitely could use help with tags, can you let me know where to get those or how to make them?

Lorria says:

could you please tell me how or where you ordered or made the pretty in pink lemonade bottles. I love all of your ideas, it all looks beautiful!

Rachel says:

OMG this is beautiful I am planning a babyshower for the month of April and I would love if someone can share with me a place to find all of the wonderful things that were used here I think its beautiful….

Hollie says:

I’d love the printables designer too! i’m also wondering where to find that family tree template. What a great idea!

Love the pink and grey idea! The wine glass tags and pennants are my favorite.

amy welch says:

could you please share where you got the tags ! I am also doing a pink and grey theme! and this is just so pretty

[...] on Pinterest Source: atsecondstreet.blogspot.com via Michelina on Pinterest Source: ontobaby.com via Michelina on Pinterest And here is what I created!! This heart garland was for my sister in [...]

jennifer says:

So pleased to see our fingerprint tree design all printed out and being used :)

Desiree Medina says:

Can you please tell me where I can get the labels as well? I am having another sweets table for my sister’s 2nd baby (another girl) and would love to put them on the apothecary jars and on the wine bottles.

Desiree Medina says:

I’m on Pinterest and I have searched for Michelina and searched the other sites to ask her how she did the labels. Please help me, I am coordinating my sister’s baby shower now and would really love to have them.

Hi Desiree (and others), I checked on Angela’s blog, and she’s indicated that she created these herself with Microsoft Publish. They are unfortunately not available for download or purchase.

Desiree Medina says:

:( Thank you. At least now I can stop searching.

[...] du texte : Wikipédia Crédit photo : ON TO Baby Partagez :Pin It Vous aimerez peut-être :Une Baby shower sur le thème de l'écoleUne Baby shower [...]

Angela Wortham says:

Hey ladies not sure if you all are still looking for those tags but there are designers that are on Etsy.com that make identical tags to those and you can personalize them to say what you want they will send you the digital file! I am using them for my shower.

[...] du texte : Wikipédia Crédit photo : ON TO Baby Partagez :Pin It Vous aimerez peut-être :Une Baby Shower vintageUne Baby shower sur le thème de [...]

Melody says:

Yes, I am throwing my daughter a baby shower next month and I love the grey and pink tags, where did you get them from?

Thanks

Brenda says:

Where can I get the tree guest book? Very cute idea.

Diana Ruiz says:

Very beautiful ! I love it … was wondering where can I get the lemonade bottles and labels pretty in pink they are adorable and I will be having a baby shower in May and would love to get those.. Thank You!

Vanessa says:

I love everything about this baby shower. I would like to know where she got the floral dress that is wearing in the pictures that are framed.