Jack’s Gray & Yellow School Bus Birthday Party

Time to head back to school for this amazing yellow and gray school bus birthday party! We can’t believe it, but Jack’s mom, photographer Misty Reeve of mistypictures, designed this entire party from A to Z herself, including all the paper goods. She photographed the party, too! We have to give Misty an A+. We’re in love with the multi-layered invitation (hooray for chevron stripes on the cover, too!), the wooden buses from Green Bean Toys, and that crazy cool Adventure Bus where the kiddos had a blast. The party guests must have had so much giddy anticipation as they followed the arrows up to the adorably decorated door! You can check out more from this party by visiting the full gallery.

Design, Paper Goods, and Photography: mistypictures
Invitation Envelopes & Liners: Papersource
Wooden School Bus Favors: Green Bean Toys
Entertainment: Adventure Bus

POSTED IN: First Parties

Comments

monica says:

Hello I wanted to write you some lines just to say that I love your blog and it inspires me a lot in my daily life and for my own blog. I will post some of your creative and brilliant ideas. Thank you very much from Spain

Serena says:

This is too cute! I’m Australian and everytime I’m in the States I get excited to see the yellow school buses. Great theme!!

I love the ideas from your blog. Thank you for the post.

Jim Hurta says:

I love the invitations! My daughter is turning six and we are having a party quite far from our home. The transportation we are providing is a school bus for all the children. Is it possible to purchase the Bus invitation/ticket? It would totally complete the adventure of all the kids having to take a school bus to the party.
    Jim Hurta

Misty says:

Jim,
    Contact me at http://www.etsy.com/shop/mistyprints
    I’d be happy to personalize these bus invitations for you!

misty

[...] an honour!  My son’s 2nd Birthday was featured on http://www.ontobaby.com/ !  Please follow the link to the blogazine and check out their amazing [...]

Nana says:

Love what you did with this theme. Where did you get the little yellow buses that are on the mantle? Thanks…fom TEXAS.

Alison says:

HAVE to know where the yellow school buses on the mantle came from?!?!?! I’m doing a bus themed party for my son in May and I’m just now getting around to planning, yikes!!

Thanks so much!

Cristina de Leon says:

I absolutely love everything about this party! The details are soo cute! Can you please email where I can get some of the decor? Birthday banner, straws, little chalk boards, labels for drinks etc? THANKS so much in advance!

Andrea says:

Where did you get the decorations, chalk boards and buses. Love it working on a bus party for my son and of course I only have a month to plan

Donna Britton says:

You did a wonderful job planning such a cute theme. My son is going to be 2 in January and he is fascinated with yellow school buses every time we see them on the street, so I am considering a school bus party theme. Where did you get the little buses on your mantle and where did you get the big 3D looking activity bus that the children look like they are playing with in your living room. That would be a great activity for the children during the party. Great job again.
    Donna

Jodi says:

Hi- I love everything you did for your sons school bus theme party. My son is turning 2 in November and we are doing a school bus party also. Was wondering where you got the pennant birthday banner and the little school buses on the mantle. Thanks Jodi