Tim and Melody Brandon’s Sweet & Saucy Maternity Photos

Both the mom-to-be from this session, Melody Brandon, the talented force behind My Sweet and Saucy Shop, and the photographer, the fabulous Carlie Davis from Gabriel Ryan Photographers, have been involved with some of our favorite showers we’ve featured here at On to Baby (like this camping theme shower and this robot baby shower). Melody’s desserts are always beautiful, delicious, and creative, and Carlie has always captured every detail perfectly. So of course we’re beyond excited today to share with you Melody and her husband Tim’s maternity photos. Melody looks absolutely gorgeous with their little girl Blake on the way, and we love how Carlie has captured the love between this cute couple. See much more in the full gallery!

Photography: Gabriel Ryan Photographers
Cake: My Sweet and Saucy Shop

POSTED IN: Maternity

Comments

Tim and Melody Brandon’s Sweet & Saucy Maternity Photos http://t.co/7Tp60R38

I can’t thank you ladies enough for featuring my maternity shoot! Carlie captured our joy perfectly and we are so exciting to be meeting little blake soon :)

So excited to share Melody Brandon’s @mysweetandsaucy beautiful maternity photos by @carlierenee on the blog today! http://t.co/k7Pye53w

These pictures are so beautiful and really convey Melody and Brandon’s love for each other and baby Blake. What a blessed baby to already have so much love waiting for her!

*Melody and Tim! I should learn not to comment before I’ve fully woken up! :)

@ontobaby @mysweetandsaucy yay!!! Thank you so much for the feature!! I’m so excited to meet sweet baby Blake! http://t.co/eSb2uBsW

BEAUTIFUL. Seriously now I wish I was pregnant again!

@mysweetandsaucy you are SO GORGE!!! http://t.co/SDJKYaQ0

Erin Taylor says:

Gorg shoot!! I love her clothes!!

Whitney says:

I love Melody’s clothes too! Anyone have any idea of the source for her red cardigan or the dress?

Sara Lucero says:

That green dress looks phenomenal on her!!! Love this sweet and simple shoot :)

lisa says:

i love the little cake with the baby’s name on the clothes line! where did that come from?! it’s perfect!

Stunning images! So sweet, and not gonna lie, OBSESSED with her outfits! Can only wish to look so good pregnant!

Melody, you’re one of the most beautiful, and stylish!, pregnant women I’ve ever seen. Before I’m preggo again I must know where you got your super stylish outfits b/c I don’t feel like I looked that cool the first time around. Gorgeous photos by Carlie also!

Katie Neal says:

STUNNING!!!!

Oh, MELODY! Congratulations! That is absolutely wonderful, I had no idea you were expecting and I am so happy for you! I have followed you since before your shop ever opened, so I am totally delighted for the two of you! Can’t wait for little Blake to get here! YAY! ;)

First shot is my favorite and a total stunner by the way! :)

[...] the rest of my life…thanks Carlie!  We were also lucky enough to be featured on the blog, Onto Baby, my new obsession these past few months, so you can check out their full post [...]

Natalee says:

I agree with everyone else! Great pictures! Where in the world did she get that dress? Love!

Thanks so much ladies for the sweet comments…you know how to make a pregnant mommy feel good! The green dress is from Maternal America and then the orange jacket I got a couple years back from Anthropologie.

Shanda says:

Love everything about this sweet shoot and so happy for Melody and Tim!

Eliza says:

This shoot is so beautiful! Gorgeous mama and great outfits.