Pink and Black Paris Inspired Baby Shower

With expecting mom Yesenia awaiting the arrival of her baby girl, Paris, it was only fitting to throw a Paris-inspired baby shower to celebrate. Yesenia is co-owner of Celebrate, a boutique floral and invitation shop, and she went all out to bring this theme to life. Tricia Dahlgren Events worked with Yesenia to coordinate the event, which was hosted at the Tournament Players Club in Valencia, CA. The black, pink, and white palette fits the inspiration perfectly and is reflected throughout every detail. Guests enjoyed signature cocktails in baby bottles and dined from a lavish buffet of all of Yesenia’s favorite foods. For dessert, a gorgeous sweets table enticed guests with treats by Cake Goodness, complete with a cake featuring the Eiffel Tower on top and a pretty pink ruffled skirt below. The shower even had a dance floor, and the expecting parents opened up the dancing with a first dance to “You’re Having My Baby”! Such a sweet idea! To see more of these beautiful photos from Becca Rillo Photography, stop by the full gallery.

Planning, Event Design, & Floral Design: Celebrate
Photography: Becca Rillo Photography
Event Coordination: Tricia Dahlgren Events
Venue: Tournament Players Club in Valencia, CA
Dessert Bar: Cake Goodness
Rentals: A-1 Event Rentals

POSTED IN: Baby Showers

Comments

hailey says:

Yowza, I think this event cost more than my actual wedding :S

Brandon says:

Wow, I didn’t know that baby showers were that big of a deal. I especially liked some of the food items. The cake was pretty awesome! :)

Becca Rillo says:

Thank you so much for the beautiful feature! Such an honor to be showcased on your blog with all of my favorite vendors :) xoxo

Vanessa says:

O.M.G. So gorgeous!! Love everything about it! Congratulations!

Myra Harbour says:

Thank you so much for featuring our granddaughter’s baby shower.
    We had a lot of fun planning and working with such great vendors. Thank you Becca for capturing this event. I love all the pictures.
    Myra Harbour
    Owner of Celebrate

Nina Medrano says:

Beautiful shower for my great granddaughter . Yesenia You will be a wonderful mother.

Joy says:

Beautiful!
    However, I NEED to know where she got that dress! It. Is. AMAZING! <3

Myra Harbour says:

She was styled by Madeline Alcala at Noelle Designs in Los Angeles.

Abbee N. says:

Absolutely love her dress.. Can you please let me know where she purchased it at?

Winnyyyyyyy ohmygosh! ♥♥ RT @winny_i: endhitaaa you’ll gonna love this http://t.co/8doCPW5M

Brenda DeCamp says:

Can anyone tell me about the chair covers in the first picture? Are those pieces of organza or actually some type of chair cover? The more info the better! Thanks

melissa bishop says:

Please tell me where I can find the chandler holder for the floral decorations?

Jesi says:

Can you please tell me who made the food cards? Those are perfect for my sisters shower and I would love to get some made. Thank you!

Becca Rillo says:

@Jesi – Are you referring to the dessert cards? Those were made by the sweets gal herself, Melinda of CAKEgoodness!

Jesi says:

Yes! I will check her out! Thank you! The entire shower was just absolutely beautiful!

rowina says:

Very pretty dessert table how were the dessert on the cone made is it like a cupcake

Sha none says:

What a beautiful shower. I am going to try and create this idea for my little girls 5th birthday party which is in two years. So I have plenty of time to practice. Thanks for such great ideas!!

[...] de photos: http://www.ontobaby.com  Share this:TwitterFacebookJ'aime ceci:J'aimeSoyez le premier à aimer ceci. Cette entrée a [...]

Rebekah says:

I would love to know where the gorgeous girl on the right in the last picture purchased her dress/brand?

Its beautiful….

[...] photo source: ontobaby.com [...]

gg says:

love!

[...] party… And Myra made it happen for her granddaughter, Paris! I’m sure you all remember Yesenia’s Parisian Baby Shower that was featured all over the place.. well baby Paris is ONE! And she is celebrating in style, [...]

sylvia says:

I am in need of an Eiffel tower. Medium size. I am unable to find one. It’s for my daughter 15th bday party. If you can point me in right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Gia Mendez says:

Beautiful….i love the Paris theme…

[...] 40! I love the way the French live, love, and raise their children as well.  So naturally, this Paris-inspired pink and black baby shower caught my eye.  The desserts alone look to die [...]

[...] Parisian Chic — Black, pink and white — just the right touch of Parisian glamour. Painted pink mirrors add a super cute boudoir-like touch, and those adorable Eiffel Tower cupcakes look too chic to eat. Ooh la la indeed. [...]

melinda davis says:

have a baby shower for my daughter