Couple’s Maternity Photos with Emily and Billy

Believe it or not, these beautiful couple’s maternity photos taken in Pacifica, CA are from photographer Gus Dizon‘s very first maternity session. This cute couple, Emily and Billy, are expecting their first child, baby Matteo. This day looks like it was a lot of fun, and we love that each setting captures a different look and feeling. And of course we adore that their dog Hanz was included in the shoot! You can see more from this session in the full gallery.

Photography: Gus Dizon
POSTED IN: Maternity

Comments

Izabela says:

Just stunning

Swapna says:

Awesome pics! Wow!

Regina Gordon says:

One of the best maternity shoots I’ve ever seen!!!

Raquel says:

I absolutely love the white dress in these photos. Does anyone know where I can find a maternity dress like it?

These pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Who is the photographer?

[...] very first blog post about Emily and Billy’s maternity shoot. Well I submitted this shoot to On to Baby a site started by the team that created Wedding Chicks, and it got accepted and is featured on [...]

Grace says:

Absolutely gorgeous! I too am obsessed with the white dress she is wearing! If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know :).

Emily Tognozzi says:

The white dress was from Macy’s and I don’t remember which department or the brand! So sorry! I removed the tag because it was too itchy. it was purchased at the beginning of summer’ if you can find it now its probably on major sale!

Tirzah says:

I found this post via Pinterest and I have to say this whole entire session is FABULOUS. Love!! Beautiful work.

JENNIE ZARTA says:

Hi- I know this is right up there w/ the most RANDOM question EVER- but I am prego and want to get maternity pix made and really LOVE the grey sweater this MOM-TO-BE has on in some of these shots- is there anyway possible to ask her where she got that sweater dress???? Thanks~ :)

[...] On to baby [...]