Cute as a Button Free Printable Set

“Cute as a Button” is such a popular baby shower and party theme that we thought you could use a free printable set! This set includes an invitation (which can be adapted for either birthday or baby shower use), registry info card, thank you favor labels, placecards/labels, a thank you card, and even bonus matching artwork for the nursery or child’s room. As with all of our printables, you can customize to your heart’s content with our palette of 22 colors. Just choose your colors, type in your info, click “Create Print”, and you are set! Click here to head on over to start creating.

POSTED IN: Free Printables

Comments

Merrilee V says:

Hi,
    I just wanted to say thank you for these printables! We used them for invitations, favor tags, and even on the games.
    I really appreciate you sharing!

Take care!
    Merrilee

Hi Merrilee,

That makes me so happy to hear that! You are welcome and thank you so much for trying them out!

-Susie

Lindsay P says:

Thank you for so generously sharing such an amazing set of printables! I was so excited to come across this website after having decided on the Cute as a Button theme for our daughter’s first birthday and we used everything except for the registry card. I especially loved the font you used for the “cute as a button” text on the invite. What is it? Thank you again!

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks so much! So glad you enjoyed it! The font is called Hannah Condensed, and you can find it here: http://www.youworkforthem.com/product.php?sku=T0235

Susie

Stacey says:

What are the dimensions of each of the printables? I am so excited to use these for an upcoming shower! Thanks!

Stacey says:

Oh nevermind! I just saw that it shows me when I go customize! Sorry!

Andrée says:

Wow!! Love them!! Thank you so much for posting these absolutely beautiful printable! They suit my little girls 1st birthday theme perfectly!!
    ps. I am trying to customize the invitation but it is leaving out a lot of my information…. just wondering if there is a way to fix this?
    Thanks again!! :)

Andrée – Yes, to fix, just use a browser other than Internet Explorer. :) Google Chrome and Firefox work really well, and they are free. For some reason Internet Explorer has issues with our printables and will sometimes not show all the info you put in.

[...] Taking care of a baby and a 5-year old kid sure ain’t easy, but I had managed to wipe up a simple theme for the party – Cute as a Button, all thanks to this free printable from Ontobaby! [...]