Expecting from Uganda – Adoption Maternity Photos

This maternity session is a bit different than our typical belly-focused shoot because this cute couple is adopting their little one. They wanted to capture their time waiting for their little boy from Uganda, and Arielle Elise Photography did such a lovely job with these beautiful adoption maternity photos. Some darling props, like a Uganda nursery print and “Love makes a family” sign, help tell the story in such a sweet way. To see more images, be sure to visit the full gallery.

POSTED IN: Adoption, Maternity

Comments

Nicole says:

This is really sweet. Hope to see a photo of them once they get their baby :)

AnnE says:

Congratulations! I just came across this post via Pinterest and your photo shoot brought tears to my eyes. My sister and her husband brought home the greatest addition to our family – a baby girl from Ethiopia nearly 6 years ago. I couldn’t imagine life without her.
    Congrats again!

Lindsay says:

This is SO sweet!

Sara says:

What a special shoot!

How adorable!!! What a neat idea! <3

Gwen says:

My husband and I adopted our two little bundles, so this post spoke right to my heart. I wish we would have had a shoot done like this one. Thank you for sharing.

Kristin says:

This is so beautiful! I did a maternity session before having my baby girl and this session captures exactly the same emotion & beauty of a couple expecting their child, belly or no belly! Congrats to the lovely couple <3

Amanda H says:

yay!! adoption photos! we are hoping to adopt, and i just LOVE seeing photos of expecting adopting couples. we exist as well. :)

[...] feature within the past month or so is Megan and Brandon’s adoption session featured on On To Baby. (an adorable [...]

[...] Adoption Anticipation! [...]