Imogen’s Glamping Themed Nursery

Imogen's Glamping Themed Nursery

We recently featured the most darling, cozy baby shower, full of cable knit and winter details, honoring mom-to-be Nikki Kinowski. Nikki designed this beautiful glamping themed nursery for her baby girl Imogen that paired with the shower so perfectly! Nikki cherishes the family camping trips she enjoyed growing up, and hopes to someday try out a little “glamping” version to indulge her high maintenance side. But for now, this pretty, fun space for Imogen is a great place for them to pretend, complete with a gorgeous lace teepee and a soft, felt animal head menagerie. To see more, be sure to stop by the full gallery, and see the full list of credits and sources at the bottom of this post.

Imogen's Glamping Themed Nursery

White Side Table: World Market
Gold Woven Rug: Anthropologie
Clock: Decoylab
Cable Knit Jars: DIY – made from old sweaters
Plush Deer: Maileg, purchased from Darling Clementine
Toy Camera: Gift, believed to be from Twig
Lace Crowns: Guests made these at the baby shower, featured here
wild things crown- gift from shower
Imogen Letters: Rifle Paper Co.

Comments

Sara says:

I love everything about this!

Abbie says:

Absolutely beautiful! Where are the curtains from?

Jacki says:

What a darling room! It looks perfectly cozy for a new little person :)

Carla says:

This is so adorable! I’m in love with this nursery!!

Nikki says:

Abbie – the curtains are the blackout ruffle ones from pottery barn kids . The tie-backs are actually gold bow christmas tree toppers from Land of Nod just this passed season. Looks like they still ave them. http://www.landofnod.com/sequin-bow-gold/f11154

kristen says:

Hello,
    Your room is lovely and your little one is precious! I’ve been to the Rifle site but I can’t seem to find the letters you used for the name banner. Any help would be appreciated!
    Blessings, Kristen

Nikki says:

I got mine at a local paper store called Seaside Paperie, but I found them on amazon for you!

Carolyn says:

Are the walls gold as well? They appear to be but can’t really see a shimmer in the pictures. What brand/color is it?
    Thanks!

Kaytee says:

Love that polka dot blanket! I looked through the source list but couldn’t seem to find it. Where is it from?

Nikki says:

Kaytee- the blanket is from PB kids, but they no longer have it:(

Carolyn- the walls are a beige color from Behr (home depot). They aren’t gold (though that would be amazing! The color is either linen or sand. I can’t remember which one we went with.

Jenny says:

Where is your bird mobile from? I love it!

Nikki says:

The mobile is from Restoration Hardware baby and child!

Ellie says:

A beautiful nursery with subtle color and great textures. Very peaceful and zen!

[...] 1// la dolce vita via merriweathercouncil 2// Glitter hangers from ontobaby.com 3// sweet little ladybug birth announcement 4// baby shoes from seed heritage 5//vintage sheet bunting via intimateweddings 6//gold chevron wall from ontobaby.com [...]

tracey roldan says:

I love this nursery. Its so cozy! Im trying to purchase the felt an8mal heads for my daughters room and when I go to the Pop Deluxe website they are out of stock-on every item they sell. They are not responding to my email and the phone number listed is not correct. Did u have problems with the site or contacting them? With your order? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

nikki says:

I didn’t have ANY issues!!! The brand is from Roost. if that helps at all.

nikki says:

and if you can’t find them…let me know. we actually recently moved. so our poor animal heads are just sitting in a box :/

Dora says:

Hi, I love the nursery and I’m trying to finish mine , I have been trying to get the cute Bambi but it seems that it is only sold in the uk or all over Europe , how u got it? And also where did u get the cute brown fox .i would appreciate any info

Carissa Rocha says:

We are wanting to do this for our nursey,
    The colors! What are the colors of your walls you painted