Whimsical Pink and Green Birthday Party

Kate’s first birthday party was a whimsical pink and green wonderland, full of thoughtful details and fun, bright decor. Beautifully designed and planned by Kate’s mom, Kelly of A Savvy Event, with lovely photos by Jessamyn Harris, this event must have been so much fun for guests of any age! Cheerful polka dotted balloons and vibrant poms abound, and each table features charming lollipop centerpieces, or pretty bouquets designed by Fleuressence. Guests could wear a unique party hat as they sampled the clever sippy cup milk bar or the delightful dessert table. I’m a little jealous I was not in attendance at this particular soirĂ©e. See many more photos in the gallery by clicking the link at the end of this post!

Photography: Jessamyn Harris
Event Design: Kelly of A Savvy Event
Venue: Cornerstone Gardens
Cupcakes & Cookies: Wine Country Confections
Cake: Scandia Bakery in Sonoma
Flowers: Fleuressence
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Linens: LaTavola Linens & Classic Party Rentals
Candy: CandyWarehouse.com

POSTED IN: First Parties

Comments

I’m first!!! wll, I absolutely loved this party the colors are so spring and fresh!!

smiles,

sara

Kelly says:

Thank you so much for featuring Kate’s Party today! I had so much fun planning it!!

Lori says:

I LOVE this! I will be planning my daughters 1st birthday in a few months using a cupcake theme in similar colors to this…would you mind sharing where you got the party hats? Everything is adorable, I love all of the fun dishes too! :)

Wow! Pom poms and triangle buntings seem to be the go-to decoration for parties these days! They’re super popular. Just look at how well everything turned out… so many precious details!

Stacy says:

Beautiful work by two EXTRIEMELY talented women. Well done Kelly and Jessamyn!

Elizabeth Montna says:

What an adorable party for a sweet little girl! I love all the special touches and all that pink!

Kelly says:

Lori..if you want to send me an email kelly@asavvyevent.com I still have the party hats! I made them and would sell them to you as I am going to list everything on ETSY for sale! Let me know!

Jubilee Lau says:

Great job Kell! The party hats are awesome! I especially love the one for Kate, too cute!!!!!!

Marie Rios says:

Kell- absolutely stunning. You got to use your fabulous event planning talents to make the day special for your girl. I love it!

Suzy B. says:

I had the pleasure of attending with my daughter, and the party was amazing! Kelly thought of EVERYTHING, and all the kids and adults had such a fun time. I’m so happy you featured it today!

[...] baby birthday party decorated with pink and green. Don’t forget to check out Vanessa Reed Photography to capture your special [...]