Romantic Maternity Session in Santa Barbara

We love the beauty and romance in this maternity session of expecting parents Annemarie & Brett by Mary Jane Photography. Santa Barbara, California provided the gorgeous backdrop for this pretty outdoor session. Such a fun and sweet couple, and mom-to-be Annemarie is positively glowing. See more shots from Mary Jane Photography in the gallery with the link at the bottom of the post.

Photography: Mary Jane Photography
Location: Santa Barbara, California

POSTED IN: Maternity

Comments

Miss Pete says:

She has got to be the cutest mama-to-be I’ve ever seen!

maria says:

these shots are so gorgeous and classic. they both are glowing!

Kelly says:

Wow! beautiful shots! Any suggestions for New England photographers?

MamaTobe says:

love these and im dying to know where that cute purple tee with ruffled sleeves is from!!!!!

Such a sweet maternity session — The photos don’t appear too staged or contrived; everything about it just looks natural and happy. Love it!

Erin says:

This has to be my FAVORITE shoot you guys have featured on here so far, EVER! I agree, everything about it is natural, pure and lovely. I am expecting my first and due in October, so I am taking notes on what I want my maternity session to look like…this has shot to the top of my list! Kudos to the couple, photographer, and On to Baby for this feature!

Megan Welker says:

Gorgeous session! I’m just sure that their baby is going to be absolutely beautiful!

Mary Jane says:

Annemarie and Brett were a dream to photograph – and their baby boy will be here any day now. :)

Annemarie says:

We had such an amazing time with Janey on this shoot. She is wonderful, and we absolutely LOVE the images. Our favorites are on the wall in the baby room and we also made a coffee table book! :)

PS. The dress, shirt and jeans are all from Motherhood Maternity @ Macy’s.

Yasmine says:

These photos are just so beautiful! Mary Jane is an outrageously talented photographer, love her style.

monica says:

Romantic is right!
    This couple is stunning, and the images that Mary Jane you were able to capture are just amazing. They look so in love and happy and that translates into the images. I just smiled when I saw this. Thank you for sharing it.!

Bets says:

Oh my gosh! The most beautiful maternity pictures I’ve ever seen! They look so natural and easy… Well done! Looking forward to getting ours done soon and I hope they turn out as beautifully! One talented photographer!! And a lovely couple, as well!

Kina says:

Love this session!

These are incredible pictures! I especially love the country shots with the cowboy boots – too cute!

Lydia says:

Annemarie is adorable! Love this shoot!

Kaylee Hansen says:

Do you know where she purchased her dress? I love it!

Melissa Kolesar says:

I am in love with these pictures and her dress! Anybody have any idea where she got it??

Nice! Makes me wanna move….